Celebrating, Reflecting, and Sharing the Story of Riverside Elementary

Friday, November 21, 2014

A Minion Reasons To Be Thankful

The other day, there was student work in the hallway that caught my eye. I asked to participate in their creation. And then I asked about allowing the students the opportunity to publish their work via my blog in-order to enhance student voice and increase the reach of their audience. What follows is the work of our students in Mrs. Sulhoff's second grade classroom.

I am thankful for the teachers that keep us safe. Taylor

I am thankful for good food.
Lucas

I am thankful for teachers.
James

I am  thankful for lots of reading. Bri


I am thankful for the support at school.
Kael

I am thankful for the people that provide us lunch.
Logan

I am thankful for art. Cayden

I am thankful for learning. Aliscea

I am thankful for people who help me. Olivia

I am thankful the teachers.  Carsen

I am thankful for teachers. Pearl

I am thankful for the kids. Payton

I am thankful for a clean school. Brixton

I am thankful for...
  1. Teachers
  2. Learning
  3. Safety
  4. Art
  5. Math
Love,
 Ainsley

I'm thankful for the healthy food. Ayden

I am thankful for learning. Quincy


I am thankful for teachers because they help us learn! Hailey Netser

I am thankful for being safe. Graci

I'm thankful for P.E. because we get exercise. Wade

Thanks, Mrs. Sulhoff's class, for your awesome thinking and writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment